Monday, July 22, 2013

Audrey's Book Review

I just finished reading Audrey her first chapter book, "Little House on the Prairie".  Who doesn't cherish this one?  More than a few times, Audrey would say "READ mom!" and I'd realize that I had stopped reading out loud and was reading ahead to myself.  Oops.

Below is Audrey's 'review' of Little House:

Name:  Little House on the Prairie
Author:  Laura Ingalls Wilder

What was your favorite part?  When they got the cow and the calf.

What was the saddest moment in the book?  When the Indians said that terrible noise.

Who was your favorite character?  Mary and Laura, and baby Carrie, and Ma and Pet and Patty.

What did you think when Laura and Mary got very sick?  I didn't like that part.

What did you think when Mr. Edwards brought gifts from Santa?  That was a GREAT part!

No comments: